Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm back!!


hello friends, sorry I took such a long time updating this. work has been shitty, i've been generally lazy and haven't really wanted to do much of anything other than get stoned and read comics...but I figured I had been neglecting this site for too long. Last night I went to see Ludicra in Knoxville, and if you haven't seen them yet, make sure you do. the high point of the night was getting to hang out and shoot the shit with Aesop, the drummer and the catalyst behind Cosmic Hearse, who turns out to be just as fucking awesome a person as he is on his blog. see the picture up above? we give everything two thumbs down. all joking aside, Ludicra killed. i picked up their s/t 3 song 12" which looks awesome, check it out:


here's a few pictures from last night, all of them taken by my lady, Lindsay.






here is lindsay and aesop, taken by me:


so, just wanted to thank everyone for not giving up on this blog. I've received some new followers and i intend to keep everyone happy. the nest post will be some music, i promise.

also, BIG ups to fellow blogger Abdul Alhazred, who runs this site for posting my Lovecraftian black metal recordings. his blog is full of awesomeness, so definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment