Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Asadachi - February 2011 Demo


After months of weird weather, work, inactive social interaction, and spurious internet activity, I am back with the Asadachi demo, as promised. Asadachi are a four piece punk band from Lexington, KY, and while I have yet to see these guys rip shit up live, if this tape is any indication of their live set, then I bet they kill. This tape is 4 songs in just under 7 minutes, and the mp3 is one track with no divisions between tracks...I think it sounds better that way. cover and lyric scans are also included.


3 comments:

  1. THE RETURN OF THE SCUM! Welcome back my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks buddy! glad yr still checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're wondering what the name "Asadachi" means, it's Japanese for "morning wood"!

    ReplyDelete