Thursday, April 26, 2012

Below - "St. Anthony's Fire"


Here is some ultra-crushing doom, once again from the hills of Kentucky, and this one is some heavy shit indeed, my friends. I saw them and Tombstalker at the Hideaway a couple of weeks back and they absolutely destroyed everything. These three guys, excellent chaps all around, lay waste to these four tracks, including a Saint Vitus cover, and any fan of bands like Noothgrush, Sleep, etc, would be wise to check this out. Did I mention that this is almost an hour long? Get real stoned for this one. I know I did.

Below - "St. Anthony's Fire"

2 comments:

  1. Hell yeah Doug, glad you got to see these guys live! Wish I could've made the show!

    By the way, this album is in the process of being laid to cassette tape, and should be available both from the label ( Karmic Swamp ) and the band very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just wanted to state the fact that you really have created a gorgeous website. I also wanted to ask you something considering this blog. Do you take place in any kind of blogging competitions?

    ReplyDelete