Saturday, November 14, 2009

Globsters - Totally Punk 7"


Here is Globster's first 7", the appropriately titled "Totally Punk". for those who have no idea what this is, it is my good friend Adam Brewer, armed with samples from old punk records (plus real instruments too), and a totally, well, punk attitude. Adam is such a cool guy. He loves punk rock, punk jackets, and (i hope this doesn't embarrass him) is the only person i know who sheds his clothes as fast as he does. kind of like a nice, southeastern kentucky g.g. allin, if you will. anyways, this 7" is here, in it's entirety, complete with cover scans. 8 songs of punk fucking rock!!

here is the Globsters myspace.

5 comments:

  1. For God so loved the world that he gave Rock incarnate.

    Unsuspecting as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton, I've been into punk and records since I was 12/13 I'm 24 now. I come into all this shit in the late 90's through ZackM and his brother Derek. Derek made me a tape with Spazz, Dystopia and other PV greats. all the kids at my school were into Korn/Slipknot. I was really into all the slap a ham records stuff. I won obviously. pretty much my only goal in life was to rock out and make records. My record was a dream come true for me.

    If anybody wants one you can contact me on myspace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should sell a ton of these if people had any brains

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is by far the most greatest shit ever. my favorite is pretty women cause i was there when the idea happened. it was in the SBSA days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DESTROY HAZARD DESTROY WALMART
    This is one of my favorite records of all time.

    ReplyDelete