Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spring Break Shark Attack

Spring Break Shark Attack were my good buddies Zack Mullins and Adam Brewer, 2 of the punkest mothers you've never heard or met. what makes them so punk? the better question is, what doesn't? this demo is 6 tracks in 7 minutes of noisy, fucked up lo-fi punk rock that is more punk than any band you can think of. S.B.S.A. lasted only about a year, and they're both still doing stuff right now (Adam's new band, Globsters, just released their first 7'' which I'm hoping to post soon!), but this is truly one from the ages. punk rock from the mountains of southeastern Kentucky. check it out!

6 comments:

  1. true, but you weren't on this recording were you? if you were...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what to say to this, I was introduced to alot of shit with this band, mostly weeds and beer. we were both really hung up on fast food. I was going through gender issues pretty bad. all the bands we played with in Ky hated our guts (I think it's cause they were scared and jealous.) except killer panther. I also got Mark Mcoy to draw our record cover. we never got to use it cause we broke up before it came out. maybe if I get to where I tour alot I'll make a SBSA Lp.

    we can't forget the drum sharks. in order it was drum shark 1, drum shark 2 and Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so which shark was drumming on this recording?

    ReplyDelete