Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fucked Over - 2011 Demo


Here are some raw as fuck punk songs that I recorded at various times, by myself. I used a portable tape deck to record the drums, then played that tape through a stereo, then recorded the guitar and vocals over the drums onto another tape. I just had some songs in me that I had to get out and no band to use them for. Nobody wants to play punk rock in this town, I think it's true. Anyways, there is twelve songs in under 14 minutes, influenced by bands like Death Side, B.G.K., Anti-Cimex, Discharge, Impact, and others, and intentionally raw, noisy, and fucked up sounding. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I hope you like it too. This was recorded on tape and converted to mp3....I have no copies of this tape available yet. If you would like a copy of it, just put it on a cd and boom, you've got a copy.

7 comments:

  1. shit rules...bootleg on my tape label, Wasteful and Insulting Tapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, yes....i've finally made it when my shit gets bootlegged...how about a split with herpes there jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, I live in a different town right now, but I'd be up for singing for some punk shit, good job by the way this shits got enough fuzz for a six-pack of tall PBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hell yes it does...don't expect me to be a part of anything clean sounding...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i really like this and am putting together a tape compilation called "scene impaired" for my label Hostile Input. please contact me and let me know if your down! email me at neveragain6655@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought my previous comment didn't elaborate enough. the comp is all hardcore-punk-thrash-grind-noisecore with a anti-social, middle of nowhere, or anti-scene vibe. other bands included are godstomper, agathocles, makua valley blast test, constant doubt, linda blairs abortion, found dead in trunk, and others. i'd really like fucked over on it so contact me at that email if this sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. check yr email inbox, i sent a message! thanks for checking this out!

    ReplyDelete