Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Nightmare On Elm Street


Here is Charles Bernstein's score to that really obscure, never seen movie about some dude named roddy piper or something......

In all seriousness, if you haven't seen the original Nightmare On Elm Street or any of its many sequels, spin-offs, etc, have you been living under a fucking rock the past 25 years? Nightmare scared the shit out of me when I was little and there are scenes in it that still creep me out. Great soundtrack to a great film.

2 comments:

  1. Deathbag memories: On our first tour (where I met you) we had like 3 days off before a show somewhere in NY state. Instead of driving home, we stayed at John's niece's house in Albany and watched the first 5 NMoES movies, at least 2 times. Great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been a situation where you had to have been there watching them when they came out. I watched the first Freddy movie for the first time a few years ago, and it was rather meh, IMHO. Better that that boring ass Halloween movie tho, lol. I just don't get the Slasher genre I guess. I like zombie movies!

    ReplyDelete