Friday, October 16, 2009

RISE

so about 10 years ago i recieved a package in my mail from a friendly fellow in japan who ran the still around but not updated in 7 years Unexpected Fast Sounds website and on one of these long gone tapes was a demo from a japanese band called Rise. the demo blew me away, but i cannot find anything about them anywhere. apparently too many bands called rise have existed. so, here's my idea. i'm going to post the 2 songs from rise that i have in hopes someone out there know's about this band and can help me out.

Rise - Bullshit.mp3

Rise - Rise.mp3

any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...have never heard of this band, but I dig the song "Rise" (am still downloading the 1st). I'll put some feelers out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the song rise is the better of the 2 myself but goddamn that demo killed.

    ReplyDelete